Saturday, February 18, 2012

Twitter ? ┐('⌣'┐) ... (┌'⌣')┌




 Assalamualaikum and Hye y'all !!! *wink2* HAHA


         For the past few days, I've been on twitter and it's super awesome ! haha *loser bru taw*.

Let's talk about twitter then..what's the difference between twitter and facebook?


1. twitter can tweet ( In fb world , it is known as "status update")


2. Next, retweet (in fb we call it "share")


3. In facebook they have "like" but in twitter it is "favourite"


4. Other than that , I don't know..still exploring..*I'll let you know when I get the answer okay* Teehee


So what's the big idea of having an entry for twitter then?

For this !!


Do follow me on twitter !! hehe


p/s : Don't worry , I won't block you..*refering to Arif's entry* Teehee  ┐('⌣'┐) ... (┌'⌣')┌

p/s II : my twitter :  https://twitter.com/#!/mukmin_taufiq

2 comments:

Arif Sahimin said...

cis! tiru aku nak promote jugak~~~ hahaha

p/s: tajuk pun ada emoticon keramat tu.. ┐('⌣'┐) ... (┌'⌣')┌

kamilkamaruddin said...

twitter best gile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...