Thursday, December 9, 2010

something strange....

I got a bad feeling before I entered my room...I was very nervous , I don't know why...because of that I hastily tried to unlocked the door and the key fall onto the floor ...I picked up the key and tried the second time..fuhh..it works..but.....the moment I swung open the door..(krreeekkK!!!)..There was this mysterious "thing"...to be precise a "floating object" located near the end of my bed...I was shocked and confused at the same time...then I saw this on the floor..



unknown sample

Without further delay, I took the sample and did a chemical test...The result is positive...It was indeed just a dust...but then why is it blue and pink in colour??? and then came the thought, who did this???? *suspense*


I used all the scientific knowledge I got and draw a conclusion..Now , I know what's that floating object was??? It was.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was actually a brand new notice board !!! The dust was due to the drilling of the wall..hahaha


A brand new notice board !!

Hooray !!!! we got a new notice board !!! ( I cried joyfully ) Yet , little did I know that it was a brief happy moment because then I've to decide how to divide it into two equal section for me and my roommate..After few consideration and to avoid a conflict later on , I have cleverly divided it into two equal section as shown on the figure below :


The border

You may wonder how's that be fair..well , you should consider where the notice board is located..near my table...by right it should be mine but I generously give 30 % of it to Fiqry..Even if this case is brought to the world court , they'll definitely agree with me..

p/s: to fiqry - just joking !!!hehe xD


mood - excited !!

5 comments:

dayanaazhar:) said...

u made me scared lol. congrats for the new notice board. and is fiqry syafiq ur roommate? hahaha.

Ahmad Taufiq said...

lol.thanks..hehe..no , not fiqry syafiq..It's fiqry fadhil.

me said...

HAHA ingatkan pe laa !

AJIE said...

ayt nk bikin saspens.
gile kuase nk amik 2/3 board tu.XD

Ahmad Taufiq said...

elemen saspen tu penting..hehe xD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...