Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mist. . .

It was a cold morning , I was walking down the pavement..a stream of wind rushed through me made me shivered..I tucked my lab coat close to me..thick mist is developing around me..It's common in my campus to have a mist in the morning since it's located at the "peak of the world".That day I just knew that I'm gonna find something..There something about this mist that isn't right..so what's transpire behind this mist ??? Join me to seek the truth hidden behind this mystical mist...

Part 1

That day , I've tutorial class on maths subject at FF4 on the 8th floor..Since the tutor did not came yet , I took a stroll past the hallway..As I was walking gleefully down the hallway , suddenly I saw this mysterious structure located hidden behind the FSK 6 building..


the hidden structure

I'd managed to capture the picture of the structure and zoom it 3x..I was shocked because actually I've discovered a nuclear reactor inside my campus. Yes , a nuclear reactor!!! I still couldn't believe my eyes..UiTM is enriching a uranium??? Knowing this has give me a dreadful feeling as if a thousands knife is stabbed behind my back. No wonder my campus is located in an isolated place..All this while , they've been building a nuclear reactor hidden from the world.


The nuclear reactor

Part 2

The day past without any incident..I've been thinking back then , it's not so bad having a nuclear reactor inside a campus except for a severe casualties in case the nuclear reactor explode. Besides , I've a few brilliant idea on how to use the nuclear reactor for a good purpose. First , we can build a cable car powered by the nuclear reactor. Thus , making it easier for the student to go back and forth from the hostel to the lecture room. Secondly , we can also build a monorail so that students can move around the campus swiftly. Thirdly , maybe we can also build a tram just like the one in Penang..but if we want to cut cost , an escalator will be good too..No more "Bt. Caves stairs"..hehe


"Bt. caves stairs"





p/s : to US , don't you dare try to attack us..we are not building a nuclear weapon !

p/s II : there is no nuclear reactor in UiTM Puncak Alam !

p/s III : if and only if...


mood - imaginative =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...