Friday, July 15, 2011

The biggest "rally" ever~~



Assalamualaikum,

The conversation above described what will be happening today..the biggest "rally" ever..and when I say about rally.. It's not about the "Bersih" rally..It's the "upu" rally..about three hundred thousands students all over Malaysia are attending this "rally" to demand their right to further their studies in local universities..that includes me.

The day have come..Nevertheless, today is Friday so I need to perform my friday prayer. I've decided to check on the result before I went to the mosque.That is not a bad idea..you know in that way my prayer will be more 'khusyuk'.LOL..haha


The clock is ticking..

I'm very nervous..It's almost 12.00 o'clock..anytime now the upu will be open..I can sense shivers running through my spine and I can even hear my heart beats..'lub' 'dub'...the common sound heard during systole and diastole of the heart but it's beating faster right now..


Nervous !


I opened my laptop...turn it on..window 7~~(the usual sound heard when opening computer)..I clicked on the google chrome..and start to type =http://upu.mohe.gov.my/




The link directed me to the upu webpage as seen above..I clicked on Saluran 1 : Lembah Klang and waited for about 15 minutes...the page is still loading..hmm..I guess I need to check it after my friday prayer since the internet is very slow now due to the fact that over 300 000 students checking the upu on the same time..*curse*..that is why..I hate online "rally"..hahaha

Luckily,one of my friend give me a link from utm I suppose..so I clicked on the link..Bismillahirahmanirahim~~


I enter my password..and waited for a few seconds...


Alhamdulillah ! (the first word that I managed to utter)

*sujud syukur*




I've been accepted by Faculty of Medicine in UiTM..Praises to Allah..All the hard work pays~
Now , I need to prepare myself physically and mentally before I enters the med faculty in September...5 years to go before I become houseman...scary but excited~~






p/s : I can't wait to enter faculty of medicine this coming September~~

p/s I : to all my juniors..see I'm in..and I know you can too.. :D

p/s II : to syarifuddin : your comment is also in my blog..hahaha xD

p/s III : For those who didn't get any courses in upu or didn't get the course that they desire...don't ever give up..and believe in yourself..There's always a silver lining behind every clouds.

Firman Allah s.w.t :

“Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui."

(Surah Al-Baqarah Ayat 216)


7 comments:

said...

congrats :)

A'an said...

Fewwiiitt. Tahniah :)

me said...

congrats doc :)

Leeza said...

jumpa kat uitm la no..heee

nabillah bolhassan said...

tahniah :)

NadiahHalim dot com said...

Assalamualaikum..alhamdulillah.. Tahniah dpt sambung medic! moga menjadi doktor yg beriman!

Mikhail M said...

congrats cuz :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...