Friday, April 16, 2010

A joy that I would like to share to all of you !!!

Assalamualaikum ,

It has been a month since I last updated my blog...there's something I wanted to share to all of u...Alhamdullilah, I get an offer to further my studies in matriculation Banting, Selangor...Yes , it was indeed a joyous moment for me because I never expect to get somewhere near my hometown..To "nenek" , nabil , haziq , anep , zati and few others look like it's gonna be a reunion for us...haha


Tahniah! Anda telah ditawarkan ke Program Matrikulasi,
Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia.
Nama: AHMAD TAUFIQ B HANIF SALIHUDIN
No Kad Pengenalan: 920915******
Program Pengajian : PROGRAM SATU TAHUN
Kursus: M001-SAINS
Nama kolej:23-KOLEJ MATRIKULASI SELANGOR
Tarikh Mendaftar:10 MEI 2010




Ya Allah , how beautiful You have arranged this for us...hrmm...still got upu...Hoping gonna get UiTM too...Teehee XD

4 comments:

h!d[@]yah said...

congratulation!!~

Shadower said...

congratez taufiq~

itchaa said...

menyesalnya aku tak apply haritu
;(
btw thniah taufik
;)

Ahmad Taufiq said...

Thank you !!! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...